3. toukokuuta 2019

Rainbow socks for everyone!

I've gotten request about if it's okay to make Viisukat with other countries flags. Of course it is. Rainbow socks for everyone!

Now I've added a separate file of 23 flags of some other countries that are also participating Eurovision Song Contest 2019. In alphabetical order: Armenia, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Romania, Russia, Sweden and Switzerland.

Viisukat Extra Charts can be downloaded alongside with Viisukat from my Ravelry pattern store here!

I've made my Viisukat socks with Filcolana Arwetta Classic. The yarn is really durable and it has lasted out to over 3 pairs in adult sizes! For the 4th pair I finally had to start a couple of new skeins. For just one pair you'll need about 40 meters of the 5 contrasting colours, so not that much. So I managed to stretch out the yarns by changing main colour. So far I've always used a new rainbow colour as main colour.

If you're not interested in making a whole bunch of rainbow sock, but just one pair, you can by a Viisukat yarn kit from Ilo! The yarn kit is handdyed by Ullrike by Anki and contains just the amount to make one pair of Viisukat socks. The kit is so cute:


I would really appreciate if you would tag your Viisukat socks when publishing on social media with one of the following tags:
#Viisukat
#ViisukatKAL
#EurovisionSocks
#adelheiddesign

1 kommentti:

  1. Pitääpä napata idea tästä talteen ja tehdä myös omat viisusukat :)

    VastaaPoista